A. Blairstown Township Committee – (Vote for one)
- Republican G. Eric Lohman G. – Eric.Lohman@gmail.com
- Republican Karen Lance – email@example.com
B. Frelinghuysen Township Committee – (Vote for two)
- Republican Robert H. Stock – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Republican Keith C. Ramos – email@example.com
C. Hardwick Township Committee – (Vote for one)
- Republican Nichole L. Meuse – firstname.lastname@example.org
D. Knowlton Township Committee – (Vote for one)
- Republican Frank C. Van Horn – Fmvanhorn@earthlink.net
Countywide, Democratic candidates are only running in the municipalities of Alpha and Washington Boro.
E. Warren County Clerk – (Vote for 1)
- REPUBLICAN(S): Holly Mackey email@example.com
- DEMOCRAT(S): No Petition Filed
- Warren County Sheriff – (Vote for 1)
REPUBLICAN(S): James J. McDonald Sr. firstname.lastname@example.org
Todd W. Pantuso email@example.com
DEMOCRAT(S): No Petition Filed
Warren County Commissioner – (Vote for 1)
REPUBLICAN(S): Jason J. Sarnoski firstname.lastname@example.org
DEMOCRAT(S): Theresa Bender Chapman email@example.com
Desi L. Dunn, Managing Editor
Born & educated in NY with an Environmental Science degree, my husband and I reside in Hardwick with our young daughter and several spoiled pets. This is a true gem in Northwest New Jersey, and my commitment to the people and environs has been shown in the many different fields I've worked - municipal & county official, election clerk, open space plan writer, newspaper & radio journalist, grant writer, events coordinator and farm market manager as well as retail, waitressing, archiological digger and once for a short while in a very huge warehouse.
My favorite was as a reporter where I could take my camera and notebook to capture some of the interesting people and stories around us. I'm thrilled to now serve as RVE's Managing Editor and hope to help fellow writers hone their skills and show you the issues as well as treasures that exist in North Warren, through their eyes.