PRESS RELEASE: The Arts at St. Luke’s (formerly Music at St. Luke’s) is coming back from pandemic shutdown with a full lineup of music for 2022.
The second weekend of the month from May through December will see the beautiful sanctuary of St. Luke’s Episcopal Church, 346 High St., Hope, full of music for the first time since 2019. All concerts are 7 to 9 p.m.
- Saturday, May 14, will bring the Jubilation Brass Band, a musical mix of classical, pop, jazz and show tunes.
- Saturday, June 11, when the Noble Brothers return. The brothers have played St. Luke’s annually for years, including at Garrett Wall Park in Belvidere during the pandemic. They bring a mix of classic rock, folk and pop.
- Friday, July 8, Jesse Bardwell (formerly of Quimby Mountain Band) joins the Nobles and other musicians to play original and cover sets.
- Saturday, Aug. 13, Moss Henry & the Bryophytes Western Swing band will play.
- Second Saturday in September to support Heritage Day in Belvidere.
- Saturday, Oct. 8, the concert will feature jazz vocalist Jan Findlay, a frequent performer around the area.
Stay tuned for an announcement about the second Saturday in November.
In December, The Arts at St. Luke’s will participate in the Moravian Christmas Lantern Tour on Saturday, Dec. 10. Singers will perform Christmas carols and other musicians will participate. Details will be publishes as soon as they are available. For further information, go to www.hope250.com.
Craft Market Weekend Saturday, Dec. 3, will feature a brass band playing Christmas music. There will be a book sale in the church and a cookie walk in the parish hall. These concerts are made possible in part through a grant from the NJ State Council on the Arts through the Warren County Division of Land Preservation Bicentennial Cultural and Heritage Advisory Board. To contact St. Luke’s, call 908-818-9661 or check on www.stlukestatemary.com.